BECHELOR’S DEGREE STUDY
First-cycle degree course (3.5 years -7 semesters), ends with writing a thesis, preparing a diploma work and taking a final exam.
Students can choose of the following careers:
- material science
Second-cycle lasts 1.5 years (3 semesters) for graduates of the Chemical Technology or related degrees, and 2 years (4 semesters) for the graduates of other degrees.The graduates are awarded Master’s degree after having written master thesis and taken final exam.Students can choose of the following specializations:
- Polymer chemistry and technology
- Environmental protection and engineering
- Household and industrial chemistry
- Tanning technology
- Innovative products and processes
- Cosmetics and pharmacy products
- Operating fluids
Graduate are awarded the master of science degree.